If you are looking for a country escape, North Creek Bed & Breakfast is the place for you. Nestled in the Texas Hill Country, a short 16 miles from Fredericksburg, this Bed & Breakfast is ready to be your country home away from home.
This three bedroom home can sleep up to six people and is definitely the place to bring your friends - Outside living at its finest. The backyard features a gas BBQ grill, an outdoor, wood burning fireplace and a hot tub overlooking the year- round creek and three separate sitting areas.
Inside the home you will find two bedrooms with queen size beds and one room with a king size bed. The living area includes over-stuffed leather furniture and a large 40� flat panel television. Featuring an open floor plan, the full kitchen overlooks the main living area. Perfect for a friends getaway, this property was made for entertaining.
North Creek Amenities Include:
- Private Cottage
- Beautiful Country Location
- Luxurious King Size Bed in Private Bedroom
- Two Additional Bedrooms, One with King and One with Queen Size Bed
- Tub and Shower Combination
- Full Kitchen with Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Sink and Coffee Pot
- 40" Television
- Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplace
- Gas BBQ Grill and Picnic Table
- Outdoor Hot Tub with Scenic View
- Exquisite Craftsmanship and Attention to Detail
- Kayak Available for Exploring the Year Round Creek
- Children Welcome (See Absolute Charm Policies)
- Wonderful Front Porch with Porch Swing
- No Daily Housekeeping
- Breakfast Gift Certificate to Local Eateries
Pricing: $199.00 Double Occupancy
Weekday Special (Sunday - Thursday nights...2 night minimum*): $125.00
$25.00 each extra person
Maximum Occupancy 6
*Click here (specials) to see which weekdays are excluded from special pricing.